BBQ Chicken Sandwich.
You can cook BBQ Chicken Sandwich using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of BBQ Chicken Sandwich
- It’s of Desired amount of the following:.
- It’s of Chicken (cooked, salted, and shredded or shredded rotisserie chicken).
- It’s of Mozzarella cheese.
- It’s of Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare of BBQ sauce (your favorite brand).
- You need of Thinly sliced red onion.
- You need of White pepper for garnish (optional but highly recommended).
- It’s of Pineapple slices (optional).
BBQ Chicken Sandwich step by step
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius (350 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Toss shredded chicken in BBQ sauce; set aside. (Pro tip: easiest way to get really nice shredded chicken is to pulse a few times in a food processor. Do this in batches. You will end up with an mazing result.).
- Start assembling the sandwiches! Lightly brush some BBQ sauce on the bottom side of the sandwich bread then add the following: shredded chicken, mozzarella, red onion slices, and Parmesan. Cover with the top slice of bread..
- Using a pastry brush or spoon, brush some melted butter on top of the sandwiches. Bake until cheese has melted..
- Once done, remove from oven and serve warm. Something that makes my BBQ sandwiches differ slightly from most is that I add a little bit of white pepper to give it a little kick after it’s done cooking. Just peel back the top slice of bread and sprinkle some on..
Thank you mother ulin for sharing Recipe: Tasty BBQ Chicken Sandwich, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp