Butter Pie Crust (2 Crusts).
You can have Butter Pie Crust (2 Crusts) using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Butter Pie Crust (2 Crusts)
- Prepare 2 sticks of unsalted butter (cubbed).
- Prepare 2.5 cups of flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 cup of cold water.
Butter Pie Crust (2 Crusts) step by step
- Sift flower.
- Add cubbed cold butter into flour and cut the butter into the flour until it resembles a crumble, then add cold water. If it seems too wet, which mine was, add a little bit more flour, about a small handful..
- Split evenly in two balls of dough and freeze for 30 mins.
- Roll out dough in all directions throughout the dough to prevent shrinking..
- Fold dough into quarters when transferring it to a pie sheet to prevent ripping. (I.e., fold in half once, and then half again until it’s shaped like a cone).
Thank you mother yani for sharing Recipe: Delicious Butter Pie Crust (2 Crusts), hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp