Scallion Vegan Pancake.
You can have Scallion Vegan Pancake using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Scallion Vegan Pancake
- You need 2 cup of flour.
- Prepare pinch of of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Vegetables boullion or any boullion.
- It’s 1 cup of boiling hot water.
- Prepare 1 of fine dice red chili pepper ( optional add on ).
- It’s 1/2 cup of dice scallions.
Scallion Vegan Pancake instructions
- Sieve the flour with salt and vegetable boullion and mix well then set aside.
- Bring a pot of water to a boil then add onto the flour mixture ,bit by bit and mix well then knead it till its no longer sticky to your hand for about 15 minute.
- (Add additional 1 or 2 tbsp of water if its too dry) Cover the dough with a dam cloth and let it rest for 30 minutes.
- Add in the dice scallion and (OPTIONAL FINE DICE RED CHILI PEPPER )and mix well then divide equally into 8 small ball then flat it into a small disk and brush some oil.
- Roll it up into sausage like and then curl it up like a snail and flaten it again into a disk and set aside on parchment paper.
- With oil pan fried it till its lightly brown and crispy for few minutes only then drain dry on paper towel to removed excess oil and enjoy.
- SCALLION VEGAN PANCAKE BREAKFAST.
- BELOW ARE FEW OF MY BREAKFAST PANCAKE RECIPES,I AM GLAD TO SHARE WITH YOU https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/363617-paleo-pancake-banana-and-eggs https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/347158-cashew-nut-pancake-top-peanut-butter-and-honey https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/348721-pancake-with-egg-breakfast https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/339857-pancake-top-blueberry-compote https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/359400-pancake-with-fillings-apam-balik https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/344694-apple-pancake-diet-breakfast.
Thank you sister yuni for sharing Recipe: Tasty Scallion Vegan Pancake, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp