Steamed White Dragon Fruit Muffins.
Hey everyone, it’s Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, steamed white dragon fruit muffins. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Steamed White Dragon Fruit Muffins is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Steamed White Dragon Fruit Muffins is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have steamed white dragon fruit muffins using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Steamed White Dragon Fruit Muffins:
- Prepare 4 of eggs separate yolk from white.
- Prepare 3 tablespoon of sugar.
- Make ready 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Get 1 1/2 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter melted.
- Get 1/2 cup of dragonfruit purée.
Steps to make Steamed White Dragon Fruit Muffins:
- Whisk the egg white while adding sugar in 3 portions until medium peaks.
- Add the butter in the mixture then mix lightly.
- Slowly add the flour and fold lightly.
- Pour in the dragon fruit purée and fold.
- Pour the mixture in the ramekins and steam for 25 minutes.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food steamed white dragon fruit muffins recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Thank you tante sri for sharing Step-by-Step Guide to Make Speedy Steamed White Dragon Fruit Muffins, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp