Vegan Salad with Kabocha Squash and Beans.
You can have Vegan Salad with Kabocha Squash and Beans using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegan Salad with Kabocha Squash and Beans
- You need 1/2 of Kabocha squash.
- You need 1 of Salt.
- It’s 2 of to 3 tablespoons ●Vinegar.
- It’s 2 of to 3 tablespoons ●Soy milk.
- Prepare 1/2 of Onion.
- It’s 200 ml of Salted boiled beans (kidney beans).
- It’s 1 of Fresh parsley.
Vegan Salad with Kabocha Squash and Beans instructions
- Boil beans of your choice in salted water. You can boil a lot and freeze some for later..
- Chop the onion finely. If you're using regular onions, soak in water to remove the harsh taste. If you're using sweet onions, use as is..
- Chop the kabocha roughly and sprinkle salt. Cover with plastic wrap and microwave until soft. Mash with a fork while it's hot..
- Add ● ingredients to the kabocha from Step 3. Combine the onion, beans, and parsley to finish. Top with parsley..
Thank you tante diah for sharing How to Make Appetizing Vegan Salad with Kabocha Squash and Beans, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp