Egg and Dairy Free Vegan Tofu Quiche.
You can have Egg and Dairy Free Vegan Tofu Quiche using 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Egg and Dairy Free Vegan Tofu Quiche
- It’s 1 of Really Easy! Basic Pie Crust (1 crust).
- It’s 1 small of clove ●Garlic.
- You need 1 of to 2 stalks ● Green onions (or Japanese leek).
- Prepare 1/3 cup of ● Broccoli (or vegetables of your choice – see Hints).
- Prepare 1/3 cup of ● Shimeji or shiitake mushrooms.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ● Dried rosemary.
- Prepare 1 of ●Coarsely ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 of ●Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 block of ◇ Firm tofu.
- It’s 50 ml of ◇Soy milk.
- You need 1 tbsp of ◇ Katakuriko or kudzu starch.
- You need 1 tsp of ◇ Sesame paste or tahini.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of ◇ Turmeric.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ◇ Natural sea salt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ◇White miso.
Egg and Dairy Free Vegan Tofu Quiche step by step
- Make the Really Easy! Basic Pie Crust. Roll out thinly and line a pie plate with it..
- Chop up all the vegetables marked ●..
- (The ● ingredients) Heat oil in a frying pan, and saute the garlic. When it turns light brown, add the rest of the vegetables and saute. Season with black pepper..
- (The ◇ ingredients) Measure out all the ◇ ingredients and mix well using a food processor or blender..
- Preheat the oven to 375°F/190°C..
- Put the mixed ◇ ingredients in a large bowl using a rubber spatula..
- Add the sauteed ● ingredients to the bowl and mix together..
- Pour the mixture into the pie crust. Smooth the surface..
- Bake for 25 to 35 minutes at 355°F/180°C, until the top has turned a deep yellow color. Check on it while baking..
- Take the pie out of the oven and leave for 10 minutes before eating. The filling is loose when warm, but firms up when cooled..
Thank you sister yuli for sharing How to Cook Tasty Egg and Dairy Free Vegan Tofu Quiche, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp