Sweet Potato Quinoa Vegan Salad.
You can have Sweet Potato Quinoa Vegan Salad using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sweet Potato Quinoa Vegan Salad
- You need 1 tbsp of light soy sauce.
- You need 2 cup of dice sweet potato.
- You need 1 cup of dice onion.
- It’s 1 cup of quinoa with 3 cup water.
- Prepare 1 cup of vegetables stock.
- It’s 1 dash of dry parsley.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- It’s of garnish.
- Prepare 1 of thinly slice mango.
Sweet Potato Quinoa Vegan Salad step by step
- lightly toast quinoa then add water.
- cooked quinoa with salt bring to a boil for 15 minute then off heat set aside.
- with oil brown onion and sweet potato.
- add stock then simmer dice sweet potato for 8 minute till soft.
- once sweet potato is almost dry then add cooked quinao and sauce mix well top parsley.
- set aside till cooled.
- slice mango and plate it then top cooled quinoa and top extra mango dice.
Thank you tante ida for sharing Recipe: Perfect Sweet Potato Quinoa Vegan Salad, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp