Fish Stick Nachos.
You can cook Fish Stick Nachos using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fish Stick Nachos
- You need 8 sticks of frozen fish sticks.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Mexican blend cheese or to taste.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of diced tomato seeded.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of sour cream (or greek yogurt) or to taste.
- You need 1/2 of diced avocado diced.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of chopped pickled jalapeno or to taste.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of finely sliced green onion or to taste.
- You need 2 tablespoon of chopped cilantro or to taste.
Fish Stick Nachos step by step
- Cut the frozen fish sticks into halves or thirds and place them in a pizza pan or shallow bakeware..
- Air fry at 380F (190C) for about 7-8 minutes, flip once in the middle until the surface is crispy and gold brown..
- Sprinkle cheese on top and put it back inside the air fryer unit to let the cheese melt in the residual heat, for about 1 minute..
- Put the sour cream over the crispy fish sticks and sprinkle the remaining ingredients over them. Serve immediately..
Thank you tante wati for sharing Easiest Way to Prepare Appetizing Fish Stick Nachos, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp