Vegan Kabocha Squash & Lentil Curry.
You can have Vegan Kabocha Squash & Lentil Curry using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegan Kabocha Squash & Lentil Curry
- Prepare 1/4 of Kabocha squash.
- You need 200 ml of Lentils.
- You need 400 ml of Clean water.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Japanese dashi powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Curry powder (a ratio of 3 parts coriander to 2 parts cumin to 1 part turmeric and cinnamon).
- It’s 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- It’s 1 bunch of Greens (mulūkhīya).
Vegan Kabocha Squash & Lentil Curry step by step
- Use coriander, cumin, turmeric, and cinnamon for the curry powder. Mix beforehand in your desired combination and set aside to let the ingredients blend together..
- Boil the cut kabocha and lentis in the water and dashi. Once it comes to a boil, skim off any scum and reduce to low heat..
- After boiling for 10 minutes, add the curry powder, olive oil, and greens and mix. Once it comes to a boil again, it's ready to serve..
Thank you tante yuni for sharing How to Make Perfect Vegan Kabocha Squash & Lentil Curry, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp