Okara Peanut Butter Vegan Brownies.
You can have Okara Peanut Butter Vegan Brownies using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Okara Peanut Butter Vegan Brownies
- Prepare 200 ml of Brown sugar.
- It’s 133 ml of Cocoa powder.
- It’s 200 ml of Peanut butter (microwave to soften).
- Prepare 200 ml of Soy milk.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- Prepare 200 ml of Whole wheat flour.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Baking powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- You need 200 ml of Okara.
Okara Peanut Butter Vegan Brownies step by step
- Mix together the brown sugar, cocoa powder, and warmed peanut butter..
- Then whisk the soy milk and vanilla extract together until smooth..
- Combine the whole wheat flour, baking powder, and salt..
- Mix together all three mixtures from Steps 1 to 3. Add the okara (when using homemade okara, make sure to drain any water) and mix..
- Preheat oven to 170℃. Grease a 20 x 30 cm baking pan. Also grease the parchment paper you'll be lining the pan with..
- Pour in the dough and bake for 30 minutes. Take it out and let it cool. Brownies are easy to break when hot, so wait to slice until cooled down thoroughly..
- Pull out the parchment paper from the baking pan. Slice into twelfths..
Thank you mother ridha for sharing Recipe: Yummy Okara Peanut Butter Vegan Brownies, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp