Vegan Chocolate Mousse Cake.
You can have Vegan Chocolate Mousse Cake using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegan Chocolate Mousse Cake
- Prepare 2 of packs – 24 3/5 oz Extra firm tofu.
- Prepare 1 bag of – 11 1/2 oz Bittersweet chocolate chips (or carob chips).
- Prepare 80 ml of Unsweetened cocoa.
- It’s 1/3 bag of – 3 oz Chocolate wafer cookies (or any other cookies of your choice).
- It’s 60 ml of Maple syrup or organic sugar.
- You need 60 ml of Liquor of your choice.
- It’s 1 dash of Vanilla essence.
Vegan Chocolate Mousse Cake instructions
- Put tofu in a microwave-safe dish. Cover with a paper towel and microwave for 2 minutes 30 seconds at 600 W. Take it out and drain in a strainer..
- While the tofu is being microwaved, put the cookies in a resealable bag and crush with a rolling pin to make cookie crumbs. When they're finely crushed, spread them out on a pie dish..
- Now put the chocolate chips in a heat-proof dish and microwave to melt thoroughly..
- Combine the drained tofu, melted chocolate, cocoa powder, the sugar of your choice, liquor, and vanilla essence in a food processor. Pulse until smooth..
- Pour the chocolate cream mixture into the prepared pie dish. Cover with plastic wrap and chill in the fridge. Chill overnight to serve the next day for an even more enriched flavor..
Thank you sister linda for sharing How to Cook Delicious Vegan Chocolate Mousse Cake, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp