Vegan Pumpkin Pie.
You can cook Vegan Pumpkin Pie using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegan Pumpkin Pie
- You need 1 of Basic, Simple Pie Crust.
- Prepare 2 cup of Kabocha squash steamed in a rice cooker for 25 minutes (with skin).
- You need 200 ml of Soy milk.
- It’s 100 ml of Beet sugar.
- You need 50 ml of Plain flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Molasses or brown sugar syrup.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 tsp of Cinnamon powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Grated ginger.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Nutmeg.
Vegan Pumpkin Pie step by step
- Make the pie crust, and thinly spread it out in the pie pan up to the edges..
- Place all of the ingredients except for the pie crust in a blender or food processor, and process until it's smooth..
- Pour the Step 2 mixture into the Step 1 pie crust. Flatten out the top..
- Bake in a preheated oven at 220℃ for 10 minutes, then reduce to 170℃ and bake for 40 minutes. Remove and place on a rack to cool..
- This picture was taken just after baking, so the crust on the back fell off a bit..
Thank you tante ida for sharing Easiest Way to Cook Perfect Vegan Pumpkin Pie, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp