Vegan mozzarella sticks. These sticks are perfect for a party or game day snack. They're soft and melty on the inside, perfectly crunchy on the outside and. Vegan Mozzarella Sticks: One of the many foods off the table for vegans is the good ol' mozzarella stick.
I had to adapt a bit though, because mozzarella stick cheese needs. Vegan mozzarella sticks are my take on an American diner classic! They're smoky, with a crispy shell and pull apart like a dream! You can cook Vegan mozzarella sticks using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegan mozzarella sticks
- You need 3 heaped tablespoons of spelt wholewheat flour of.
- You need 4 – 5 tablespoons of almond milk of.
- It’s of Bread brown bread crumbs from (two slices).
- You need of mozzarella cheese Violife style vegan or alternative.
- It’s of Olive / coconut oil for frying (3 tablespoons).
- Prepare of Salt pepper and.
Dip mozzarella sticks into batter coating it entirely, then toss into breadcrumb mix; again coating entirely. The solution for the best Vegan "Mozzarella" Sticks you'll ever find! Mozzarella sticks are such a classic you'll find on restaurant menus as an appetizer. A while ago, I saw vegan mozzarella sticks on a menu and got super excited.
Vegan mozzarella sticks step by step
- Assemble the flour, almond milk and bread crumbs in three separate bowls.
- Season the flour and bread crumbs with salt and pepper.
- Cut the Violife block into four chunky stick pieces.
- Dip each stick into the flour, then almomd milk and then bread crumbs.
- Fry each stick in the oil for a couple of minutes, turning over until crispy on all sides.
Back in my dairy days, I would have eaten mozzarella sticks as an actual meal, either at a restaurant or at home. My Vegan Mozzarella Sticks are crispy on the outside and ooey-gooey cheesy on the inside. Serve them with a marinara dipping sauce. Just remember to uphold the MOST important appetizer law. Dairy-free, Paleo, AIP, and vegan mozzarella sticks that taste like the real deal and are easy to make with tapioca cheese.
Thank you tante ida for sharing How to Make Tasty Vegan mozzarella sticks, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp