Sweet BBQ Old Country Meatballs. Combine the barbecue sauce and grape jelly into the slow cooker and then add the meatballs. BBQ MeatballsI won't wax rhapsodic about how much these meatballs changed my life. Brown meatballs in canola oil until just brown.
Sweet BBQ Meatballs Recipe photo by Taste of Home. These sweet and spicy meatballs are made with ground turkey, cherry peppers and bacon (because who doesn't love bacon!) Place the meatballs on a large baking sheet lined with parchment and with a pastry or silicone brush We enjoyed these as a variation from the same old meatball in marinara! That old thing had to be built in the USA because it was very stout. You can have Sweet BBQ Old Country Meatballs using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sweet BBQ Old Country Meatballs
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 1 cup of raisins.
- It’s 1 box of stuffing mix.
- Prepare 1 package of onion soup mix.
- Prepare 2 of small or medium eggs.
- It’s 1 cup of chopped green onion.
- Prepare 1 of medium yellow onion chopped.
- It’s 1 of medium green pepper chopped.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 cup of bbq sauce.
- It’s of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- It’s of Garlic powder.
This Instant Pot Grape Jelly Meatball recipe will work in any brand of electric pressure cooker, including the Instant Pot, Ninja Foodi, or Mealthy. These crispy meatballs are dripping with a sticky sweet and savory sauce. Indirect grilling, some ground beef, a little pork sausage, and a few spices makes for some real good eating, especially when the meatballs are served up. One at a time, dip meatballs in bbq sauce and turn until well coated.
Sweet BBQ Old Country Meatballs step by step
- Preheat the oven for 425°. Combine ground beef in a large mixing bowl with stuffing mix and chopped veggies..
- Add remaining ingredients to mixing bowl. Season to taste..
- Dig in! Mix all ingredients together thoroughly just as you would for a meatloaf. Roll the mixture into desired sized balls and place in muffin pan or on a baking sheet..
- Cook in the oven at 425° for 45 minutes or until meat is cooked all the way through and meatballs begin to brown around the edges..
- You can serve them as they are. Or mix them in with your spaghetti sauce. Or Make meatball sub sandwiches…..
- Or, you can top them with melted mozzarella and your favorite bbq sauce as I did because it was Super Delicious! Serve & Enjoy!.
Place on greased, foil-lined baking sheet. [clickToTweet tweet="Try these Sheet Pan BBQ Meatballs with Sweet Potatoes for an easy weeknight dinner the whole family will love Made them! Today, we are making Sweet BBQ Meatballs, which only have three ingredients. Add Frozen Meatballs to your Instant Pot. Add the water, place your lid on (Sealed) and then. Cooked meatballs, after naturally releasing them and draining.
Thank you tante yuli for sharing Recipe: Yummy Sweet BBQ Old Country Meatballs, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp