Oven Baked Blackened Snapper w/ Asparagus.
You can cook Oven Baked Blackened Snapper w/ Asparagus using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Oven Baked Blackened Snapper w/ Asparagus
- You need 1 of Snapper Filet (approximately 14 oz).
- You need of Asparagus trimmed.
- You need of Olive Oil.
- It’s of Salt & Pepper.
- You need 1/2 of Lemon.
- Prepare of Chef Paul Prudhomme's Blackened Redfish Magic Seasoning Blend.
Oven Baked Blackened Snapper w/ Asparagus step by step
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a sheet pan with aluminum foil and lightly brush with olive oil..
- Let your snapper filet and asparagus set out for a few minutes to get to room temperature (about 15 minutes.).
- Rinse your filet and pat dry. Make sure it is completely dry and score the skin side a few times with a sharp knife. This will keep the fish from curling up when it bakes. Season skin side with a little salt & pepper and a sprinkle of redfish magic. Place on baking sheet skin side down. Place your asparagus along side it. Brush your fish and Asparagus with olive oil. Add salt and pepper to both. Coat your filet with the redfish magic. Cut half a lemon into quarters and place on pan..
- Bake in oven at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for 20 minutes. Fish should flake easily with a fork and asparagus should be tender but not mushy..
- If you like squeeze a little lemon over the entire dish when done. This delightfully spicy dish is done in a flash and is sure to satisfy..
Thank you mother wati for sharing Recipe: Perfect Oven Baked Blackened Snapper w/ Asparagus, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp