Chicken noodle soup.
You can have Chicken noodle soup using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken noodle soup
- You need 4-6 of boneless, skinless chicken thighs.
- You need 2 cups of chicken broth.
- Prepare 3 cups of chicken stock.
- You need 8-10 cups of water.
- You need 1 of yellow onion.
- It’s 2 of large carrots.
- Prepare Handful of green beans.
- You need 5-8 of red skin potatoes.
- You need of Chicken bullion cube (optional).
- It’s to taste of Salt, pepper, garlic powder.
- You need 1 tbs of minced garlic.
- It’s 6 of shakes salt free garlic & herb seasoning.
- It’s 1 cup of elbow noodles or your favorite pasta.
Chicken noodle soup instructions
- Bring water, chicken stock & chicken broth to a boil. Add bullion cube if desired. Add garlic powder & garlic & herb seasoning. While waiting for it to boil, chop potatoes & add them in. Chop onions & add to pan with olive oil & minced garlic, cook over medium. Chop carrots & green beans & add to pan. Cook over medium high..
- Ince mixture is boiling add chicken & vegetables. Let cook partially covered for 20 minutes..
- After 20 minutes remove chicken & start shredding with 2 forks..
- Add pasta. Return shredded chicken to soup. Let cook 15 minutes, add a little more salt, pepper & garlic seasoning. Enjoy..
Thank you mother linda for sharing Recipe: Delicious Chicken noodle soup, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp