Chipotle Chicken Salad with Honey Lime Vinaigrette.
You can cook Chipotle Chicken Salad with Honey Lime Vinaigrette using 18 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chipotle Chicken Salad with Honey Lime Vinaigrette
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of lime juice (about 1 lime).
- You need 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1 Tbsp of honey.
- It’s 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of chipotle powder.
- You need 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- You need 1 tsp of oregano.
- It’s 1 tsp of mayonnaise.
- It’s 3 Tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 2 of chicken boobs.
- You need 1 head of romaine, chopped.
- Prepare 1 pint of cherry tomatoes, sliced.
- Prepare 1/2 of red onion, diced.
- It’s 1 of avocado, diced.
- Prepare 1 cup of thawed corn.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of cilantro, minced.
Chipotle Chicken Salad with Honey Lime Vinaigrette instructions
- Combine the lime juice, garlic, salt, pepper, honey, and olive oil in a small mason jar or bowl. Whisk/shake the vinaigrette..
- Pour ~2 Tbsp of the vinaigrette into a qt zip lock. Add the chipotle, cumin, and oregano to the zip lock and mix..
- To the remaining dressing, add the mayo and mix again. The mayonaise helps stabilize the dressing. Taste for salt..
- Butterfly the chicken boobs..
- Put the chicken in the zip lock and smoosh around with the marinade. Set aside while you prep the other salad ingredients..
- Rinse and chop the lettuce..
- Combine the tomato, corn, onion, avocado, and cilantro..
- In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over med-high heat. Sear the chicken ~5 minutes. Remove from skillet and rest. Feel free to sprinkle a little extra salt on them. Slice..
- Assemble the salad with a bed of lettuce, the sliced chicken, and the mix. Drizzle with vinaigrette and serve..
Thank you mother ridha for sharing Recipe: Appetizing Chipotle Chicken Salad with Honey Lime Vinaigrette, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp