Seafood Kimchi Soup.
You can have Seafood Kimchi Soup using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Seafood Kimchi Soup
- It’s 200 g of Squid.
- It’s 2 cups of Kimchi.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Chilli Paste.
- Prepare of Sugar and Salt for taste.
- Prepare of Water.
- You need 2 Stalks of Green Onions, chopped.
- Prepare 2 Packages of Soft Tofu.
- It’s 1 Cup of Chicken Stock.
Seafood Kimchi Soup step by step
- Combine the Kimchi, Squid, Chilli Paste, Sugar and Chicken Stock into the pot..
- Add water and boil for 30 minutes or so..
- Add the chopped tofu and boil for another 10 minutes. Add some salt for taste..
- Finally add the Green Onions into the pot and turn off the heat. Serve while its hot..
Thank you mother diah for sharing How to Prepare Delicious Seafood Kimchi Soup, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp