Portobello Mushrooms, Red Pepper and Cucumber Pasta.
You can cook Portobello Mushrooms, Red Pepper and Cucumber Pasta using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Portobello Mushrooms, Red Pepper and Cucumber Pasta
- You need 2 Cups of Chopped Portobello Mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 of Medium Organic Red Pepper.
- It’s 1 of Medium Organic Cucumber.
- Prepare 2 Cloves of Minced Garlic.
- You need 1 Cup of Onion.
- It’s 1 Pack of Organic Spaghetti (Pasta of your choice).
- It’s 2 tbsp of Organic All Purpose Flour.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- You need 2 tbsp of Organic Unsalted Butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of White Wine.
- You need 1 tbsp of Oregano.
- Prepare 2 Cups of Organic Skim Milk.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of pepper.
Portobello Mushrooms, Red Pepper and Cucumber Pasta instructions
- Cook Pasta according to the package and set aside.
- Heat Olive Oil in a Large Non-Stick Skillet over medium heat.
- Add Garlic and Onion, sauté for 2 minutes.
- Add Mushrooms and sauté for another 2 minutes.
- Add Butter and White Wine and let it cook for another 2 minutes.
- Add All Purpose Flour and stir until you don’t see the flour anymore.
- Add Skim Milk, stir and let it Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add Red Pepper, Cucumber and cook for a minute.
- Add Salt and Pepper.
- Done and serve.
Thank you sister sri for sharing How to Cook Perfect Portobello Mushrooms, Red Pepper and Cucumber Pasta, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp