Roasted squash and chickpeas with tahini sauce – vegan. This roasted chickpea stuffed sweet potato will be your new favorite. Naturally loaded with vitamin A, fiber, potassium, B-vitamins, and powerful antioxidants Stuff each sweet potato with the roasted chickpeas and any other veggies of choice. Arrange the squash, kale, chickpeas and onion on warm plates.
Try it for an easy plant-based meal. This vegan chickpea salad recipe is healthy, hearty and full of flavor. It's made with nutritious ingredients like broccoli, zucchini, red pepper. You can cook Roasted squash and chickpeas with tahini sauce – vegan using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Roasted squash and chickpeas with tahini sauce – vegan
- It’s 1/2 of onion squash (200g -ish), chopped into 2-3 cm chunks.
- Prepare 1/2 can of chickpeas, rinsed and drained.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need of salt and pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of za’atar.
- You need Handful of pinenuts.
- It’s of Some pomegranate seeds.
- Prepare A few of fresh mint leaves.
- Prepare of For the sauce:.
- It’s 1-2 tbsp of tahini.
- You need 1-2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 1 of garlic clove, crushed.
- Prepare 1-2 tbsp of water.
Roasted butternut squash served with crunchy roasted chickpeas, creamy tahini sauce and Middle Eastern za'atar seasoning. You can also serve the butternut squash and roasted chickpeas over a bed of rice as more of a vegetarian entree. We love roasted chickpeas, and these easy ones, served with roasted carrots and tahini sauce are the best. Any leftovers make a great packed lunch.
Roasted squash and chickpeas with tahini sauce – vegan instructions
- Heat oven to 200C. Put the chunks of squash in a bowl; add 1 tbsp oil and season. Mix. Put on a baking tray lined with baking paper. Roast for about 20-25 minutes..
- Meanwhile, make the sauce. Place all the sauce ingredients in a bowl – add the water gradually until it’s the consistency / taste you want..
- Put the chickpeas in a bowl with 1 tbsp oil and seasoning. Mix. Add to the baking tray with the squash. Roast for another 20- 25 minutes until the squash is golden and softened..
- To toast the pinenuts, place them on a baking tray and roast in the oven for 10 minutes or so, until they start to turn golden..
- When the squash is ready… sprinkle the za’atar over the squash and chickpeas..
- Arrange the squash and chickpeas on a plate, drizzle with the tahini sauce and sprinkle with the pinenuts and pomegranate seeds. And add a few fresh mint leaves… Enjoy!.
Tip the carrots onto a platter, sprinkle on the parsley, spoon over some tahini sauce and scatter with chickpeas. Does anyone not like roasted chickpeas? The crunch they bring to this dish is amazing. While you could definitely skip the chickpeas, I Turn cauliflower into an entree by pairing thick-cut cauliflower steaks and roasted chickpeas with a creamy green tahini sauce. This dish is both vegan and.
Thank you mother diah for sharing Recipe: Yummy Roasted squash and chickpeas with tahini sauce – vegan, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp