Tornado Omelet on Toast (Swirl omelet).
Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, tornado omelet on toast (swirl omelet). One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Tornado Omelet on Toast (Swirl omelet) is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Tornado Omelet on Toast (Swirl omelet) is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have tornado omelet on toast (swirl omelet) using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Tornado Omelet on Toast (Swirl omelet):
- Prepare 3 of Eggs.
- Make ready 1 Tbsp of cooking oil.
- Prepare 1 slice of bread of your choice.
- Take 1 slice of cheese.
- Take Half of avocado.
- Get of Lemon juice.
- Make ready of Salt.
- Prepare of Parsley flakes.
Instructions to make Tornado Omelet on Toast (Swirl omelet):
- Toast the bread in a toaster.
- Place cheese on top of the bread.
- Cut avocado into slices and/or make it into a rose shape. Put on top of the cheese.
- Sprinkle lemon juice to keep avocado from changing color. Add salt to taste..
- Beat 3 eggs. Whisk till smooth.
- Heat 1 Tbsp cooking oil over medium-high heat (I used an 8’’ nonstick pan).
- Add egg mixture into the pan.
- Drag the chopsticks to the center of the pan. Rotate in the same direction until the eggs stop swirling.
- Carefully slide the omelet out of the pan to the top of the toast.
- Decorate with parsley flakes.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food tornado omelet on toast (swirl omelet) recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Thank you tante linda for sharing Recipe of Award-winning Tornado Omelet on Toast (Swirl omelet), hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp