Rhubarb, pear and ginger crumble – vegan. A delicious vegan recipe for Rhubarb Crumble. I added pear, apple, and crystallized ginger. Peel the pears and chop into large chunks, then chop the rhubarb into finger-length batons.
This easy rhubarb and ginger crumble recipe tastes equally delicious! Since this month is also known as Veganuary, why not indulge in a nearly-healthy (you know, it does have fruits in it…) dessert that is vegan as well as gluten free? Put the rhubarb, sugar, orange zest and juice into a saucepan. You can have Rhubarb, pear and ginger crumble – vegan using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Rhubarb, pear and ginger crumble – vegan
- You need of For the filling.
- You need 6-8 sticks of rhubarb, cut into 3-5 cm chunks.
- Prepare 3 of pears, peeled and cored and chopped into 3 cm chunks.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of maple syrup or coconut sugar (add more if you need it sweeter).
- It’s of Juice of 1/2 lemon.
- Prepare 2 cm of chunk of ginger, peeled and grated – optional.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of ground ginger.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground cardamom.
- It’s of For the topping.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of oats ground into a flour in the blender.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of oats.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ground flaxseed.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dessicated coconut.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of coconut oil.
- Prepare 1-2 tbsp of maple syrup (or honey if you’re not making it vegan).
- It’s of Some walnuts broken into small pieces or flaked almonds.
Tip the rhubarb mixture into an ovenproof baking dish. Put the flour and butter into a large mixing bowl. Recipe for a super fluffy vegan Rhubarb Crumble Cake – all dairy-free and egg-free. One-bowl vanilla batter + soft rhubarb + golden crumble on top = YUM!
Rhubarb, pear and ginger crumble – vegan instructions
- Preheat oven to 170C..
- In a baking dish/ pie dish, put the fruit and then stir in the rest of the filling ingredients. Put it in the oven for about 10 mins..
- Meanwhile, put all the dry ingredients for the topping into a bowl. Mix well..
- In a pan, gently heat the coconut oil and maple syrup until melted and combined..
- Pour the oil/syrup mix into the bowl with the dry ingredients..
- Take the pie dish out of the oven. Press the oat topping mix on top of the fruit. Sprinkle the nuts on top. Bake for 25-35 mins until the top is golden brown..
- Serve and enjoy 😋.
This Pear and Ginger Crumble is easy to make and tastes delicious! With juicy pears in a tasty spiced caramel sauce topped with a pecan and oat topping. This pear crumble is no different. Soft sweet pears with a generous of helping of ginger all topped with a nutty, oaty topping. Melt the butter in a heavy-based saucepan, then add the sugar and vanilla, and give everything a good stir.
Thank you mother wati for sharing Recipe: Delicious Rhubarb, pear and ginger crumble – vegan, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp