Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, banana muffins. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Banana Muffins is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Banana Muffins is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook banana muffins using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Banana Muffins:
- Get of Dry ingredients.
- Take 180 g of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 4 g of baking powder.
- Prepare 6 g of baking soda.
- Take 5 g of salt.
- Prepare 3 g of cinnamon powder.
- Take 1 g of all spice.
- Make ready of Wet ingredients.
- Make ready 3 of bake Banana.
- Prepare 2 of room temperature eggs.
- Prepare 78 g of melted butter.
- Prepare 5 ml of vanilla extract.
- Take 60 ml of whole milk yoghurt.
- Make ready 120 grams of sugar.
- Prepare of Topping.
- Prepare of Crushed walnuts.
Instructions to make Banana Muffins:
- Mix dry ingredients.
- Mix wet ingredients.
- Combined wet and dry ingredients very gently.
- Place mixture, add topping, put in pre-heated oven.
- Bake 190c for 5 minutes, and 177c for 15 minutes.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food banana muffins recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Thank you mother yuli for sharing Easiest Way to Make Any-night-of-the-week Banana Muffins, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp