Crunchy garlic-topped tuna lasagne. The original recipe was from Super Food Ideas and called for tuna and due to an aversion for parmesan cheese from certain family members I With using salmon I don't remove skin and bones but do so if you wish. The perfect emergency dinner straight from the pantry. – by Barbara Northwood. Stir into pasta mixture with tomatoes and ½ cup of the cheese.
Layer Lasagna noodles, tuna mix and sauce in a casserole dish. Featuring tuna and a creamy sauce, our Cheesy Tuna Lasagna is deliciously different! Pour the oil into the frying pan and heat over a moderate temperature. You can have Crunchy garlic-topped tuna lasagne using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crunchy garlic-topped tuna lasagne
- You need of Tuna Lasagne.
- Prepare 375 grams of fresh lasagne sheets.
- Prepare 425 grams of tuna in springwater (drained).
- You need 1 cup of frozen peas.
- You need 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- You need of Creamy White Sauce.
- You need 80 grams of butter.
- You need 1/3 cup of plain flour.
- You need 1 liter of milk.
- It’s 1 cup of grated cheddar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of grated parmesan.
- Prepare of Crunchy Garlic Crumb.
- Prepare 1 cup of bread crumbs.
- It’s 30 grams of butter (melted).
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves (crushed).
- You need 1/4 cup of grated parmesan.
- It’s 2 tbsp of fresh flat-leaf parsley (roughly chopped).
To build the lasagne, firstly spoon some tuna sauce over the bottom of the casserole dish. Next, add a layer of lasagne and spread some bechamel sauce on top. There is no better crunchy garlic topping out there. Though it is a frightening shade of red for many people, there is no discernible heat, however my dads pallet is more sensitive and can't handle the spice.
Crunchy garlic-topped tuna lasagne instructions
- Preheat oven to 180°C/160°C fan-forced. Place the lasagne sheets on a microwave- safe plate. Microwave on HIGH (100%) for 1 minute. Microwaving the fresh lasagne sheets helps to separate them more easily before using..
- Combine tuna, peas and lemon juice in a bowl. Set aside..
- Make Creamy white sauce: Melt butter in a saucepan over medium-high heat. Add flour. Cook, stirring, for 2 minutes or until mixture is bubbling. Gradually stir in milk. Cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until sauce thickens. Remove from heat. Stir in cheddar and parmesan. Season with salt and pepper..
- Lightly grease a 6 cup-capacity ovenproof dish. Place 2 lasagne sheets over the base of prepared dish, trimming to fit. Spoon 1⁄4 of the white sauce over sheets, spreading with the back of spoon. Top with 1⁄3 of the tuna mixture. Repeat layers twice more, finishing with remaining lasagne sheets and white sauce. Cover with baking paper, then foil. Bake for 25 minutes or until heated through..
- Meanwhile, make Crunchy garlic crumb: Combine all ingredients in a bowl..
- Remove foil and paper from lasagne. Sprinkle with crumb mixture. Bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until golden. Stand for 5 minutes. Serve..
Remove the top shells of tahong which have no meat. Transfer shells with meat to baking sheet. This wonderful casserole was added to my recipe collection many years ago. Stir in the tuna, soup, milk, garlic salt, oregano and pepper until combined. Top with remaining noodles, tuna mixture and mozzarella cheese.
Thank you mother ida for sharing Recipe: Yummy Crunchy garlic-topped tuna lasagne, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp