Fritos chilli pie bake. This easy Fritos™ chili pie knows how to impress! This easy Fritos™ chili pie knows how to impress! With taco-seasoned ground beef and a saucy pinto bean mix, plus all the Fritos™ corn chips you can handle, it's a guaranteed winner dinner.
Betty makes the original Fritos Chili Pie Casserole for her family. The recipe originated either with the Frito-Lay Company or Sonic Drive-In Restaurants. Frito Chili PieMy good, basic chili recipe and one of my favorite ways to use it! You can cook Fritos chilli pie bake using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fritos chilli pie bake
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 1 package of taco seasoning.
- It’s 1 can of heat roasted tomatoes undrained.
- It’s 1 can of chilli beans.
- You need 2 cups of shredded cheese.
- It’s 1 can of refrigerated crescent dinner rolls.
- It’s 3 cups of corn chips, crushed.
Last night, I whipped up some for dinner. I encourage you to do the same this week! Pour about half of the heated chili evenly over the bottom layer of Fritos. Top with remaining corn chips and the green onions.
Fritos chilli pie bake step by step
- Heat oven to 375, spray 13×9 baking dish.
- In skillet cook beef, drain. Reduce heat to medium, stir in taco seasoning, diced tomatoes and chilli beans. Heat thru. Stir in 1/2 of cheese. Remove from heat.
- Unroll crescent rolls and press in bottom of baking dish and 1/2 inch up the sides if dish. Spread beef mixture on top. Bake 20 minutes. Top with other half of cheese and corn chips. Bake another 5 to 7 minutes or until dough is golden brown.
- Garnish with green onions, tomatoes and sour cream.
Spread sour cream over chili and top with remaining corn chips and cheese. OPTIONAL: Serve with shredded lettuce. fresh onion, black olives and chopped tomatoes on top – or any combination thereof. We're making this Frito Chili Pie. Frito Chili Pie is one of those classic recipes that can be thrown together in minutes, if you have all of the ingredients on hand – Fritos, chili, cheese, and sour cream. It is perfect for a quick-fix weeknight supper and my family loves it when we're rushing from here to.
Thank you tante dian for sharing How to Make Appetizing Fritos chilli pie bake, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp