Vegan Greek Salad with green herbs 🌱🌿.
You can cook Vegan Greek Salad with green herbs 🌱🌿 using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegan Greek Salad with green herbs 🌱🌿
- It’s of Vegan feta (a traditional block or cubed or crumbled).
- You need of Peppers (all or any colour).
- It’s of Tomatoes (any shapes and colours).
- Prepare 1 of white onion.
- Prepare 1 of red onion.
- You need 1 of cucumber (cubed or moons).
- It’s A few of capers.
- Prepare 1 of drizzle of good olive oil.
- Prepare of Sea salt and cracked black pepper.
- Prepare of Herbs – fresh or dried oregano, a sprig of thyme, mint, parsley, dill (a combination of two or three of these is nice, but it doesn’t matter which combination) 🌿.
- It’s of A wedge of lemon.
- Prepare 1 splash of red wine vinegar (add to half of the red onions to make a pink pickle).
Vegan Greek Salad with green herbs 🌱🌿 instructions
- Wash and chop the salad vegetables. Remove seeds as to your preference..
- Add the feta, drizzle with olive oil abs sprinkle with herbs and season to your taste..
Thank you mother dian for sharing Easiest Way to Cook Delicious Vegan Greek Salad with green herbs 🌱🌿, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp