Seafood Trio Pasta.
You can have Seafood Trio Pasta using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Seafood Trio Pasta
- Prepare 2 of Lobster Tails.
- It’s of Scallops.
- You need of Shrimp.
- Prepare of Pasta (Your Discretion).
- It’s of Pesto.
- You need of Mushrooms.
- You need of Asparagus.
- Prepare of Lemon.
- It’s of Garlic.
- You need of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
- You need of Butter.
- It’s of Bread.
- Prepare of Flour & Eggs (For Pasta).
Seafood Trio Pasta step by step
- Start working on that pasta so that it can rest while you do other things like cutting your mushrooms and asparagus. (Or use boxed pasta)..
- Slice the lobster tail open and get some garlic, melted butter and seasonings in there. Place a couple lemon slices on top. Wrap it, and put it in the oven. 375F for about 23 minutes. Steam asparagus simultaneously with butter and seasonings..
- Get some butter in a pan and get it hot. Be sure to have your shrimp and scallops seasoned because you’ll have to work fast. Butter burns. Get a nice dear on the scallops. Don’t toy with them too much. Shrimp in the pan next. Bread isn’t a baad idea. Sprinkle the bread with olive oil and salt..
- Boil pasta, toss in pesto, plate and serve right away..
Thank you mother diah for sharing How to Prepare Tasty Seafood Trio Pasta, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp