Asian Shrimp Omelet.
You can have Asian Shrimp Omelet using 20 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Asian Shrimp Omelet
- You need 1/2 pound of medium peeled shrimp, tails removed.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of rice vinegar.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of peanut butter.
- Prepare 2 tsp of sesame oil.
- Prepare 1/2 of guava juice.
- You need of Juice from 1/2 an orange.
- Prepare 2 tsp of minced/ fresh ginger.
- Prepare 1/4 of of a fresh jalapeño, minced.
- Prepare 2 tsp of minced green onion.
- It’s 1 tsp of honey.
- You need 1 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 of minced white onion.
- It’s 1/2 cup of slice mushrooms.
- It’s 1 tbsp of canola oil or vegetable oil.
- It’s 4 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cilantro, chopped.
- You need 1 handful of bean sprouts.
- You need 1 tsp of corn starch.
Asian Shrimp Omelet instructions
- In a bowl, combine soy sauce, rice vinegar, peanut butter, sesame oil, jalapeño, orange juice, guava juice, ginger, honey, and [email protected]
- Stir together and pour into a Ziplock bag. Add your shrimp in the bag and marinate in the fridge for 30 minutes..
- While your shrimp is marinating, slice and roughly chop the mushrooms and mince the onion..
- In a small pan over medium heat, sauté the mushroom and onions in either canola oil or vegetable oil until the onions are translucent, about 3-4 minutes..
- Remove shrimp from marinade and add it to the onion and mushroom mixture..
- Put marinade and corn starch in a small sauce pan over medium-low heat and boil until it is thick and becomes a sauce..
- In a small bowl, lightly beat eggs, then add them to medium pan over medium heat..
- Add the shrimp, mushrooms, onions, and a few tablespoons of the sauce to the eggs so the become part of the omelet..
- Let the egg mixture sit to cook, occasionally shimmying the pan to prevent from sticking, until mostly cooked. Fold omelet in half, transfer it onto a plate and serve with sauce. (If desired garnish with some chopped green onion).
Thank you tante ridha for sharing Easiest Way to Prepare Delicious Asian Shrimp Omelet, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp