Stirfry Kale – Oseng Kale- Vegan friendly.
You can cook Stirfry Kale – Oseng Kale- Vegan friendly using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Stirfry Kale – Oseng Kale- Vegan friendly
- You need 200 gr of Kale, I dont use the stem. chopped.
- It’s 3 of shallots- thin slice.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of mince garlic or 3 garlic slices.
- You need 1 tsp of mince galangal (they sell this in jar in supermarket).
- It’s 3 of red bird chillies – thin slices.
- You need 2 of green chillies – thin slices.
- Prepare 1 of bayleaves.
- Prepare 1 of kaffir lime leaves.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of tamarind in 2 tbsp water (dont use the seed).
- It’s 1/2 tsp of chicken powder knorr.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of white pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt (dont use this if you use salted fish).
- Prepare 1-2 tbsp of Oil (I used sunflower, feel free to use olive oil if you prefer).
Stirfry Kale – Oseng Kale- Vegan friendly instructions
- In a pan, boil water, a bit of salt and Kale. Make sure the water cover all the kale. Boil in medium heat for about 20 minutes or till soft. Drained and squeeze the leaves. It need to be really dry. set aside..
- In a hot wok, put the oil and stir fry shallots, garlic, chillies, galangal till its fragrant. Add the bay&lime leaves., mix well. This take about 5 minutes. Throw the salted fish if you use this (make sure you pre soak in water, and drained, so its not too salty). stir fry more, add the drained Kale..
- Mix all well, add the sugar, salt, chicken stock (if you use), and the water from the tamarind. let it simmer, taste it and add what necessary..
- This ready to eat. It is best with warm boil rice..
Thank you tante diah for sharing Recipe: Yummy Stirfry Kale – Oseng Kale- Vegan friendly, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp