Veggie Breakfast Fritata.
Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, veggie breakfast fritata. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Veggie Breakfast Fritata is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Veggie Breakfast Fritata is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have veggie breakfast fritata using 11 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Veggie Breakfast Fritata:
- Take 1 of zucchini, chopped.
- Get 1 of red bell pepper, chopped.
- Get 6 of large eggs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Take 1 tbsp of butter.
- Get 1/2 of onion, chopped.
- Get To taste of Salt.
- Make ready To taste of Pepper.
- Get To taste of Red chile flakes (optional).
- Prepare 2-3 oz of shredded cheese.
- Make ready 10 of cherry tomatoes, cut in half.
Instructions to make Veggie Breakfast Fritata:
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Heat 10" cast iron skillet on medium low with butter.
- Once butter is warm, spread butter up on edges of the pan. This will keep the egg from sticking later.
- Add onion, zucchini, and bell pepper. Let cook until onions have clarified..
- Mix together 6 eggs and beat until well mixed.
- Add baking soda to beaten eggs. You should see small bubbles forming..
- Add salt, pepper, red chile flakes, and any other seasonings your heart desires..
- Pour egg mixture over vegetables. Gently move veggies around to incorporate..
- Top with tomatoes and shredded cheese..
- Keep pan on heat 1-2 minutes until egg has started cooking around edges..
- Remove from heat and place pan into oven for 8-10 minutes or cooked through..
- Remove pan from oven. Let cool and enjoy!.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food veggie breakfast fritata recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Thank you sister sri for sharing Steps to Make Homemade Veggie Breakfast Fritata, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp