Chocolate Chip Muffins.
Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, chocolate chip muffins. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chocolate Chip Muffins is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Chocolate Chip Muffins is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have chocolate chip muffins using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate Chip Muffins:
- Make ready 2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- Make ready 1/2 cups of sugar.
- Take 1 tbs of baking powder.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Take 1 of egg.
- Make ready 3/4 cups of milk.
- Take 1/3 cups of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 3/4 cups of miniature semisweet chocolate chips.
Instructions to make Chocolate Chip Muffins:
- In a large bowl, combine the first four ingredients. In a small bowl, beat egg, milk and oil. Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Fold in chocolate chips..
- Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups three-fourths full. Bake at 400° for 18-20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes before removing to a wire rack..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food chocolate chip muffins recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Thank you tante ida for sharing Steps to Make Quick Chocolate Chip Muffins, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp