Eggplant lasagna. The preparation of the eggplant makes all the difference. I've tried other eggplant lasagna recipes, and they were disappointing. This eggplant lasagna from Delish.com is cheesy and completely meat free.
This eggplant lasagna is the perfect solution for a dish with tons of flavor without missing the pasta. Classic Eggplant Lasagna that's full of cheesy goodness, without the pasta! Great for a gluten-free lasagna option or just for sneaking in a healthy vegetable. You can have Eggplant lasagna using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Eggplant lasagna
- Prepare 1 of x-large eggplant of 2 medium ones sliced into thin rounds.
- You need 3 of eggs scrambled. 2 for eggplant dip and 1 for meat mixture.
- It’s of Italian bread crumbs.
- Prepare 2 lbs of ground turkey seasoned with S&P, browned, drained, and cooled.
- Prepare 2 lbs of low fat ricotta.
- You need 1/2 cup of Parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1 quart of homemade pasta sauce.
- You need 2 cups of low fat mozzarella shredded.
- It’s 1 handful of fresh basil, 1 tsp dried oregano, and Parmesan cheese if you want.
- You need of Salt and pepper ingredients as you go.
People absolutely love the lasagna we. Eggplant Lasagna with Scratch Made Meat Sauce. A deliciously cheesy and saucy low carb lasagna without all the gluten and carbs! Some eggplant lasagna recipes ask you to grill the eggplant slices instead.
Eggplant lasagna instructions
- Brown the 2 lbs of ground turkey with S&P, and drain. Cool then add ricotta, 1 scrambled egg, and about 1/3 of the pasta sauce. Add herbs and Parmesan cheese.
- Cook egg dipped and breaded eggplant on greased sheet for 25 min. You should have 3 pan fills of eggplant to layer once done. Bake eggplant on 425 until golden..
- Layer eggplant, ricotta mixture, a little sauce and continue to layer. You should have 3 eggplant layers and 2 ricotta layers..
- Top with mozzarella cheese and bake for 1 hour at 375. Enjoy!.
While this imparts a nice smoky flavor, I find that grilling individual slices is too time-consuming; roasting is hands-off and more. Satisfying, healthy eggplant lasagna with lentil marinara. Satisfying, healthy eggplant lasagna with lentil marinara. Low Carb Eggplant Lasagna Recipe Without Noodles – Gluten-Free – This healthy low carb eggplant lasagna recipe without noodles is quick and easy to make, using simple ingredients. Broiled eggplant stands in for lasagna noodles in this robust dish.
Thank you tante ulin for sharing Recipe: Tasty Eggplant lasagna, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp