Chicken Bacon Sundried Tomato Pasta.
You can cook Chicken Bacon Sundried Tomato Pasta using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Bacon Sundried Tomato Pasta
- You need 1 (16 oz) of bag penne pasta.
- Prepare 1/2 package of bacon.
- Prepare 1 (8 oz) of jar sun dried tomatoes in oil.
- You need 1 (8 oz) of bag shredded white cheddar cheese.
- Prepare of Garlic powder for seasoning.
- You need 2 of chicken breasts or 4 chicken cutlets.
- You need 2 tbs of butter.
- Prepare 2 of green onions/scallions.
Chicken Bacon Sundried Tomato Pasta step by step
- Cook chicken (or you can use pre-cooked). I usually boil water with a little bit of chicken broth & garlic & herb seasoning. When water is boiled, add chicken & cook 20 minutes. Start cooking bacon over medium heat. Boil water for pasta & cook 1 minute less than package says. Once chicken is cooked, remove & cube..
- Once bacon is almost done, add chicken l, Sundried tomatoes, butter & green onion, sprinkle garlic powder. Saute until chicken is warm & bacon is crisp. *optional: add 1tsp minced garlic & chop bacon*.
- Add cooked pasta to pan, then bag of cheese. Mix around. If desired add more cheese or alfredo sauce. Enjoy..
Thank you tante yuli for sharing Recipe: Perfect Chicken Bacon Sundried Tomato Pasta, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp