Meaty Turkey Bacon Burrito.
You can cook Meaty Turkey Bacon Burrito using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Meaty Turkey Bacon Burrito
- You need 6 of Sundried Tomato large tortillas.
- Prepare 1-2 of Onions.
- It’s 1 Pack of turkey bacon.
- Prepare 3 Lbs of ground turkey.
- Prepare 3 oz. of Salsa.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of southwest style mustard.
- You need 1 teaspoon of garlic powder or fresh garlic.
- It’s 4 tablespoons of paprika.
- You need 2 tablespoons of cumin.
- You need 2 tablespoons of brown sugar.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar.
Meaty Turkey Bacon Burrito instructions
- First, add your ground turkey to a stovetop skillet and brown the meat. Drain juices and add salsa to the skillet, mix well. Continue cooking until there is little to no moisture in the pot. Set aside for later..
- In a separate pot, add your sliced onions and cook on medium heat until they begin to change color. Add sugar and vinegar, mix and cook until sauce reduces into the onions. Set aside for later..
- In a stovetop skillet, add turkey bacon cut into small pieces and cook until almost well done. Add mustard and cook until it is fully incorporated into the bacon. Set aside for later..
- Arrange your fillings on a plate so they cool off enough to handle. Microwave 3 tortillas at a time for 30 seconds so they become easier to work with and foldable..
- Lay out a tortilla then add a thick layer of the ground turkey mix and pile onions and bacon on top. Fold and close the burrito and repeat until you are out of ingredients..
- Best served Toasted either in a toaster oven or conventional oven. Also good in a panini press/ George foreman. Store extra burritos in foil for no mess r-heating afterwards!.
Thank you tante amel for sharing How to Cook Delicious Meaty Turkey Bacon Burrito, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp