Cireng (Tapioca fritter) *Vegan. The fritters are a little spicy and somewhat sweet- everything you want in one snack! Sabudana is a delicious deep-fried snack that is popular in Maharashtra, India that is made from soaked sabudana (tapioca pearls), boiled and mashed potatoes, coarsely crushed peanuts, and a few spices. Cireng (singkatan dari aci goreng, bahasa Sunda untuk 'tepung kanji goreng') (Aksara Sunda Baku: ᮎᮤᮛᮨᮀ) adalah makanan ringan yang berasal dari daerah Sunda yang dibuat dengan cara menggoreng campuran adonan yang berbahan utama tepung kanji atau tapioka.
These Sabudana Vada, or Tapioca Pearl Fritters, are crunchy on the outside and soft within. They are fat free and gluten-free, and rather addictive. These Fat-Free Tapioca Pearl Fritters, or Sabudana Vada, which my mom often made for Vilas Maushi during her fasts, are my favorite. You can cook Cireng (Tapioca fritter) *Vegan using 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cireng (Tapioca fritter) *Vegan
- You need 250 gr of tapioca starch.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 of spring onions (chopped).
- You need 3 of garlic cloves (chopped).
- Prepare 1 cup of warm water.
- It’s of Peanut sauce:.
- You need 250 gr of peanut (fried).
- It’s 2 of long red chilies.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of palm sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of sweet soy sauce.
- You need 1 of red onion.
- You need 3 of garlic cloves.
- You need of Chili sauce (optional):.
- You need 5 of jalapenos.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
In this video, you will be surprised to know how gluten-free tapioca can aid in boosting bone health and digestion. Tapioca is a savory starch extract derived from the cassava plant and is used as a sweet candy or snack. Tapioca is a starchy product from South America that is available in the form of flour, meal, flakes, or pearls. It makes a sweet and nutritious addition to desserts and teas.
Cireng (Tapioca fritter) *Vegan step by step
- Mix tapioca starch, chopped spring onion, salt, and garlic, pour the warm water gradually until it become a dough..
- Preheat oil to fry, cut the dough in small sizes, press it a little bit, and fry them in hot oil turn the other side when theh become crispy. Take them out from the oil, put aside..
- For the sauce, mix all the ingredients except sweet soy sauce in a blender, blend them until smooth, add sweet soy sauce..
- Enjoy cireng with peanut sauce..
Brilio.net – Cireng singkatan dari aci digoreng. Cireng merupakan jajanan khas Bandung yang banyak digemari orang seantero Nusantara. Cireng paling enak disajikan saat masih hangat. Cireng disantap sambil dicocol bumbu kacang, saus sambal, bumbu rujak, atau bumbu lainnya. Find and follow posts tagged cireng on Tumblr. janji cireng! pokoknya semuanya cireng harus saling suport satu sama lain, saling mengingatkan satu sama lain, kalo ada yang males langsung diingatkan, langsung dipaksa untuk belajar pokoknya yah.
Thank you mother diah for sharing Recipe: Tasty Cireng (Tapioca fritter) *Vegan, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp