Jasmine Rice Chicken and Asparagus.
You can have Jasmine Rice Chicken and Asparagus using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Jasmine Rice Chicken and Asparagus
- It’s 3 cups of cooked jasmine rice.
- It’s 4-6 of boneless chicken breast.
- You need 1-2 of clumps fresh asparagus.
- Prepare 3 cans of cream of chicken soup.
- It’s 2 cans of milk.
- Prepare to taste of Garlic salt.
- You need to taste of Pepper.
Jasmine Rice Chicken and Asparagus step by step
- Cook the rice, then lightly spray large casserole dish with pam spray. Place the rice in the dish. Turn oven on to 385..
- In a large bowl put the 3 cans soup, use 1 empty can to measure 2 cans milk whisk till smooth pour over rice and mix till all rice is covered..
- Add the garlic Salt and pepper to rice layer. Add the chicken Nestle down into rice, and last add the asparagus on top. Put in oven for 1 hour. Keep checking to make sure it doesnt get too brown. If you would like you can cover with foil..
Thank you sister yuli for sharing Recipe: Delicious Jasmine Rice Chicken and Asparagus, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp