My take on Sesame Noodles.
You can have My take on Sesame Noodles using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of My take on Sesame Noodles
- It’s 500 gr of buckwheat noodles (1lb).
- It’s 2 tbsp of sesame oil.
- Prepare 3 1/2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of rice vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of yuzu paste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of peanut butter (I made my own, but any smooth one will do).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of brown sugar (turbinado works fine).
- You need 1 tbsp of grated ginger.
- It’s 2 of garlic cloves, minced.
- It’s 2 tsp of gochujang (Korean red chilli paste), go easy on this one if you prefer a not-so-spicy dish; me, I love the kick!.
- You need 1/2 of cucumber.
- You need 1/4 cup of roasted peanuts.
My take on Sesame Noodles step by step
- Heat a large pot of water until it boils. In the meantime: peel and cut the cucumber in julienne sticks (approx. 2.5 – 3 inch long, 1/8 inch wide & high). Also, chop the peanuts coarsely (pulse once or twice in a food processor is the easiest way, but be careful: don't turn them to flour!).
- Once the water boils, add the noodles and cook for 5 minutes or al dente (be careful not to overcook them!). While the noodles cook: combine oil, soy sauce, vinegar, yuzu paste, peanut butter, sugar, ginger, garlic and gochujang in a small bowl. Whisk until smooth and silky..
- Drain the noodles and rinse them in cold water until they are at room temperature..
- Combine the noodles and the sauce and toss until well coated..
- Serve in bowls and garnish with the cucumbers and the chopped peanuts. Enjoy!.
Thank you mother ridha for sharing Recipe: Appetizing My take on Sesame Noodles, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp