Fully Loaded Breakfast Sandwich.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, fully loaded breakfast sandwich. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Fully Loaded Breakfast Sandwich is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. Fully Loaded Breakfast Sandwich is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have fully loaded breakfast sandwich using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Fully Loaded Breakfast Sandwich:
- Take 1/4 lb of ground sausage.
- Make ready 3 strips of bacon cut in half.
- Make ready 3 pieces of Black Forest deli ham.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of shredded Colby jack cheese.
- Take 1 of egg.
- Make ready 1 of brioche bun.
- Make ready of Oil for frying egg.
Instructions to make Fully Loaded Breakfast Sandwich:
- Form sausage into a patty and fry until fully cooked. Cook bacon and fry the egg in oil until cooked to your desire..
- Toast the brioche bun and top with warmed up deli ham, sausage patty, bacon, cheese and then the egg..
- Garnish with pepper but salt isn’t needed since the bacon and sausage are salty..
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food fully loaded breakfast sandwich recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Thank you mother linda for sharing How to Make Perfect Fully Loaded Breakfast Sandwich, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp