Southwest skillet breakfast 🍳. Need a reason to get the campfire started in the morning? Here's the recipe Southwest Breakfast Skillet. Preheat a large skillet on medium-high heat.
It's perfect for meal prep, a weekend breakfast or even dinner! I can't even tell you how nice it's been this week to have our house back and not under construction. ~ This easy Southwestern Breakfast Skillet Scramble recipe is a fresh, healthy take on restaurant "skillet" breakfasts. So good … true breakfast comfort food!
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, southwest skillet breakfast 🍳. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Need a reason to get the campfire started in the morning? Here's the recipe Southwest Breakfast Skillet. Preheat a large skillet on medium-high heat.
Southwest skillet breakfast 🍳 is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Southwest skillet breakfast 🍳 is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have southwest skillet breakfast 🍳 using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Southwest skillet breakfast 🍳:
- Prepare 1 cup of frozen hash browns.
- Take 1/4 cup of diced purple onion.
- Prepare 2 of diced portobello mushrooms.
- Get 1/4 cup of diced green pepper.
- Make ready 1/2 of of a jalepeno FINELY diced.
- Take 1 cup of diced cheddar smoked sausage or you could use ground Chorizo.
- Get 2 of eggs.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of shredded Mexican cheese.
- Get 1 of corn tortilla cut into thin strips.
- Make ready To taste of Cajun seasoning, garlic powder, pepper, sazon, adobo.
Filled with peppers, onions, cheese and even a bit of smoky bacon. Bonus: Not only is it simple to toss together, but leftovers reheat brilliantly. Add some adventure into your morning routine with our Southwest-Style Cheesy Breakfast Skillet recipe. Remove skillet from heat and add crumbled bacon, green onion, guac as desired.
Steps to make Southwest skillet breakfast 🍳:
- Heat oil to 375 either in a deep fryer or put a half inch of oil in a shallow fry pan and heat to 375..
- Fry tortilla strips until crispy and place them on a paper towel. Fry both eggs to desired doneness in the same oil..
- In a pan mix the potatoes, onion, peppers and spices and cook them for 5 minutes on medium heat..
- Remove and place in a bowl and top with eggs and tortillas strips and cheese..
- You can serve with salsa and tortillas if you like..
- Mix in mushrooms and your smoked sausage. Cook another 5-7 minutes until hash brown potatoes are crispy..
Smokey, a little spicy and filled to the brim with colorful veggies this southwest skillet is the perfect easy dinner. It is the perfect finishing touch on this Southwest Skillet with Chipotle sauce. A beautiful blend of sweet potatoes, ground beef, and bell and poblano. Sausage, peppers, potatoes and cheddar topped with an over easy egg for a perfect start to any morning. Southwest Chicken Skillet with Corn and Zucchini is the perfect veggie-loaded dinner made all in one pot!
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food southwest skillet breakfast 🍳 recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Thank you tante amel for sharing Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Quick Southwest skillet breakfast 🍳, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp