Russian Breakfast Pudding.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, russian breakfast pudding. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Russian Breakfast Pudding is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Russian Breakfast Pudding is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook russian breakfast pudding using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Russian Breakfast Pudding:
- Make ready 3 of large eggs.
- Get 50 g of sugar.
- Take 500 g of Polish twarog (cottage cheese).
- Get 120 ml of milk.
- Make ready 50 g of melted butter.
- Take 4 tbsp of semolina or plain flour.
- Get 100 g of blueberries or raisins.
Steps to make Russian Breakfast Pudding:
- Heat the oven to 180 C or 160 C if with fan and grease your oven proof dish with butter..
- Beat eggs with sugar then add twarog, milk, mix well..
- Add melted butter, fold in semolina or flour, mix well again. Add blueberries or raisins, stir a little..
- Pour the mixture into your dish and bake it for 60 min or until golden..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food russian breakfast pudding recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Thank you mother ida for sharing Steps to Prepare Super Quick Homemade Russian Breakfast Pudding, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp