Crockpot Eggplant ?Caponata. This Eggplant Caponata is a delicious Italian relish made with eggplant, onions, garlic, tomatoes, pine nuts, olives, raisins, capers, and parsley. There are as many recipes for eggplant caponata as there are cooks! There are two main approaches for preparing it — finely chopped and used as a relish on.
Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet. Our innovative Crock-Pot The Original Slow Cooker makes cooking lot easier than ever. Using the Pampered Chef Quick Slice to get the perfect cubes for an Eggplant Caponata Dip. You can have Crockpot Eggplant ?Caponata using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crockpot Eggplant ?Caponata
- You need 2 of eggplants, peeled, cut into chunks.
- Prepare 2 of onions, sliced.
- You need 10 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1 can of condensed cream of mushroom soup.
- It’s 1 can of condensed tomato soup.
- You need 1 can (14.5 ounce) of diced tomatoes.
- You need 3 of heaping tablespoons stuffed spanish olives(with some juice from the olive jar).
- You need 1 tablespoon of oregano.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of crushed red pepper.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar.
- It’s 1 can (6 ounce) of tomato paste.
- Prepare of Parmesan cheese.
Epic Eggplant Caponata- simple, easy and bursting with summer flavor! The flavor-boosting secret is in the grilling! Serve it as a healthy vegan appetizer Eggplant Caponata! Everything is in season right now to make this tasty Sicilian recipe- which can be served as a tasty appetizer, as a simple side.
Crockpot Eggplant ?Caponata step by step
- Place your peeled and cut up eggplant and sliced onions inside a crockpot…….
- Now add your minced garlic……
- Next add your cream of mushroom soup, tomato soup and diced tomatoes, mix lightly…….
- Now add your spanish olives, oregano and black pepper, mix lightly…….
- Next add the crushed red pepper,balsamic vinegar and tomato paste, mix all well…..
- Cook on Low for 8 hours, stirring lightly once every 2 hours if possible, if you can’t, don’t worry about it !!!! ?.
- Serve over pasta of your choice topped with Parmesan cheese and enjoy ?!!!.
In this eggplant caponata recipe, the traditional eggplant and tomato combination is spiked with olives, capers and chile peppers. Sicilian Eggplant Caponata. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Sicilian favorite eggplant caponata is best known as an appetizer, but it can also hold its own as a side dish or even a main course. Red wine vinegar balances the slight sweetness of this classic eggplant caponata, featuring eggplant, raisins, tomatoes, olives, and. Find this Pin and more on crockpot, dinner by Sue Garner.
Thank you sister diah for sharing Recipe: Delicious Crockpot Eggplant ?Caponata, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp