Sirloin Steak Marinara.
You can have Sirloin Steak Marinara using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sirloin Steak Marinara
- It’s 1 of large pack top sirloin steak, sliced into strips.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- Prepare 2 of onions, sliced.
- You need 1 of green pepper, sliced.
- It’s 10 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of oregano leaves.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Adobo.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of red wine.
- Prepare 1 jar of your favorite spaghetti sauce (24 ounce).
- It’s of Pasta (any shape you like).
Sirloin Steak Marinara instructions
- Place your sliced onions and green pepper into a large pot that has been heated up with olive oil….Sauté veggies until tender……
- Meanwhile prepare your steak by rinsing first in cold water, pat it dry thoroughly and slice into strips…..
- Add your minced garlic to the onions and green pepper and sauté a few more minutes……
- Now add the black pepper, oregano leaves and the Adobo, sauté for a few minutes more…..
- Now add the red wine and bring to a boil….Boil until wine has reduced slightly……
- Add your sliced steak strips into the pot, sauté until steak is slightly browned, stirring occasionally…….
- Now add your jar of spaghetti sauce, cook for about 15 minutes over low to medium heat…..Stir occasionally….Remove from heat when done……..
- Serve with pasta and enjoy ?!!.
Thank you mother yani for sharing Recipe: Appetizing Sirloin Steak Marinara, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp