Vegan Slow Cooker Mushroom and Spinach Soup.
You can cook Vegan Slow Cooker Mushroom and Spinach Soup using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegan Slow Cooker Mushroom and Spinach Soup
- Prepare 1 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic, finely diced.
- You need 2 of cms fresh ginger, finely diced.
- You need 2 Tbsp of coconut oil.
- It’s 4 cups of sliced mushrooms (Go for variety. Brown, Button, Shitake).
- It’s 2 Tbsp of Soy Sauce.
- You need 2 of zucchini, chopped.
- It’s 1 tsp of dried parsely.
- It’s 1 tsp of dried thyme.
- It’s 1.4 litres of water.
- It’s 1 can of coconut milk.
- It’s 4 Tbsp of coconut yogurt.
- You need 1 bunch of spinach, finely shredded (1 cup).
- You need of Salt and pepper.
- You need to taste of Coconut yogurt.
Vegan Slow Cooker Mushroom and Spinach Soup instructions
- Add onion, garlic, ginger and coconut oil to slow cooker on high and allow to soften..
- Add sliced mushrooms and add soy sauce and herbs and mix..
- Add zucchini and water, mix and turn down to low..
- Allow to cook slowly through day on low..
- Allow to cool slightly and stir through coconut milk and yogurt..
- Blend about 1/4 of soup and return to thicken soup slightly..
- Add spinach and season to taste. Return to heat til spinach is cooked/softened (about 5-10 min).
- Serve with yogurt drizzled on top with crusty bread of choice..
Thank you sister diah for sharing Easiest Way to Make Yummy Vegan Slow Cooker Mushroom and Spinach Soup, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp