Yummy Scratch Beans Vegetarian and Vegan.
You can cook Yummy Scratch Beans Vegetarian and Vegan using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Yummy Scratch Beans Vegetarian and Vegan
- It’s 1 lb of dry beans (I used 1/2 pinto & 1/2 white northern).
- Prepare to taste of clove.
- Prepare to taste of garlic, smashed, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of Med onion, fine chop.
- Prepare 2 tsp of olive oil or your favorite good oil.
- It’s 3 + 1/4 of cups water.
- Prepare 2-3 tbsp of tomato paste.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of cumin.
- You need 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- Prepare 2 tsp of good quality fresh chilli powder. More if u want.
- You need 1 of Med green bell pepper, diced.
Yummy Scratch Beans Vegetarian and Vegan instructions
- Soak dried beans overnight. Drain and rinse..
- Heat oil in large pot, low-med heat. Quickly sautee garlic and onion, add water, beans, spices, green bell pepper and tomato paste plus salt to taste. Bring to boil, then reduce heat. Cook 60 minutes on low/simmer. Test your beans. Mine were perfect at 1 hr cook time..
Thank you mother ulin for sharing Easiest Way to Make Perfect Yummy Scratch Beans Vegetarian and Vegan, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp