Homemade Granola – vegan.
You can have Homemade Granola – vegan using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Homemade Granola – vegan
- You need 1/2 cup of walnut pieces.
- It’s 1/2 cup of almonds, flaked or whole.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of almond meal (you can buy this or simply make by putting the almonds in a food processor or blender til they are a fine powder).
- You need 1/2 cup of rolled oats.
- You need 1/2 cup of buckwheat flakes.
- You need 1/4 cup of pumpkin seeds.
- It’s 1/4 cup of sunflower seeds.
- You need 2 tbsp of shelled hemp seeds.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cacao nibs.
- You need 1/3 cup of shredded coconut.
- Prepare 2 tsp of cinnamon.
- It’s of Generous pinch of salt.
- You need 1/3 cup of maple syrup.
- You need 1/4 cup of coconut oil, melted.
- It’s 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
Homemade Granola – vegan instructions
- Preheat oven to 180C..
- Place all the dry ingredients into a large bowl..
- Add the wet ingredients and mix well..
- Spread the mixture onto a lined baking tray so it’s about 1 cm thick. Bake for about 40 minutes until it’s golden. Leave to cool – otherwise it crumbles!.
- Enjoy on its own or with your choice of milk/ yogurt 😋 It stays fresh in an airtight jar for a couple of weeks..
Thank you tante dian for sharing Easiest Way to Prepare Perfect Homemade Granola – vegan, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp