Plantain Pancakes (Vegan). You'll definitely want to make these Vegan Plantain Pancakes for your. These quinoa plantain pancakes are super easy to prepare. They're dairy-free, gluten-free and vegan as well!
Plantain Pancakes- Rich, tender, & delicious Soft, Tender, Rich Plantain Pancakes, like pancakes but with a sweet plantain taste. Good for Breakfast or make it for dessert with coconut sauce. Homemade Pancakes Vegan Pancakes Banana Pancakes Pancakes And Waffles Vegan Banana Pancakes – Free From Refined Sugar, Vegan, Gluten-Free #FreeFromPancakes – Le Coin De Mel. You can have Plantain Pancakes (Vegan) using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Plantain Pancakes (Vegan)
- Prepare 1 of plantain (very ripe).
- You need of Liquid from 1 tin of pigeon peas.
- You need of Flour (approx 1 cup).
- Prepare of Black pepper.
Unlike the banana pancakes, these paleo plantain pancakes remind me of "real" pancakes. Yellower, riper plantains are easier to peel. Using riper plantains results in a sweeter pancake with. When the top begins to bubble, flip the pancake and cook until golden.
Plantain Pancakes (Vegan) step by step
- Peel plantain and mash in a bowl.
- Add about half the bean liquid, half a cup of flour done black pepper (and salt too if the bean liquid is unsalted) and mix well..
- Add more liquid and or flour as required and mix until you have a thick batter. If you have done it like I did, you won't be able to pour the batter, you will have to spoon it into the pan..
- Spoon a pancake-sized blob of batter into a frying pan (I used a medium heat and no oil). It should form a 1cm-thick pancake. You might have to flatten it with a spoon..
- Cook on each side for about 2 mins. It will go a satisfying brown color. Mine seemed quite resistant to burning, so I cooked them more to make sure they were done in the middle..
Best Vegan Pancakes – Light, fluffy and easy to make, these simple plant based pancakes are egg and dairy free, made with everyday ingredients and ready in minutes for a delicious start to your day! Transfer to the baking sheet to drain any excess oil. If you like soft and fluffy diner-style pancakes, this is the recipe to try. It yields super thick and buttery pancakes, no crazy ingredients required. Caramelized Plantain Pancakes with Sweet Cinnamon Plantain Maple Syrup.
Thank you mother yuli for sharing How to Prepare Yummy Plantain Pancakes (Vegan), hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp