Vegan American Pancakes.
You can have Vegan American Pancakes using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegan American Pancakes
- You need 125 g of plain flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of bicarbonate of soda.
- Prepare 2-3 tbsp of sugar (I like coconut).
- It’s 240 ml of plant milk (I use longlife sweetened soya).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Apple cider vinegar (I use one with mother).
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Prepare of Toppings e.g plant butter, maple syrup, fruit, choc chips etc.
Vegan American Pancakes step by step
- Mix wet ingredients together in a jug (milk, vinegar & vanilla).
- Stir dry ingredients together in a bowl with a balloon whisk (flour, bicarb & sugar).
- Add wet ingredients to dry and whisk til smooth.
- Leave to work it's bubbly magic for 5 minutes.
- Heat some oil in a frying pan over a medium heat…pour batter in evenly to desired size and flip when you see bubbles rising up to the surface..
- Cook until golden on both sides and springy to the touch (gently poke the middle to test if it springs back).
- Serve on a warm plate with your favourite toppings. Butter and maple syrup are always a winner here!!.
- You can also drop toppings into the batter as it cooks on the first side (e.g. chopped banana, frozen blueberries, chocolate chips/chunks etc) – but do make sure to cook for a little longer as it's easy to end up with raw batter in the centre..
Thank you mother dian for sharing How to Cook Perfect Vegan American Pancakes, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp