Oven-roasted Gnocchi with Asparagus and Leek. I use this recipe exactly, except I've never tried it with garlic. I'm going to try it next time! Also, instead of tossing the asparagus with the parmesan, I toss with all the other ingredients and lay in a single layer, then sprinkle the parmesan all.
Drizzle with olive oil and add salt and pepper. Place in a large roasting pan and roast. All Reviews for Oven-Roasted Asparagus and Leeks. You can have Oven-roasted Gnocchi with Asparagus and Leek using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Oven-roasted Gnocchi with Asparagus and Leek
- It’s 500 gr of potato gnocchi (thawed, if frozen) (1lb).
- It’s 500 gr of asparagus (1lb).
- You need 1 of large leek, only use the white part.
- It’s 1 of shallot.
- It’s 1 cup of frozen vegetables (we used peas, but you can use spinach, broccoli, etc.), optional.
- You need 2 tbsp of grated parmesan cheese.
- It’s 4 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of softened butter, unsalted.
- Prepare to taste of salt and pepper.
Oven-Roasted Asparagus and Leeks. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. The combination of the starchy gnocchi with the fresh asparagus and pesto was fantastic, and it was totally packed with flavor (I used homemade pesto. Roasted leeks soften and caramelize as they cook and have delicious flavor perfect served alongside Oven Baked Chicken Breasts or Salisbury steak. Leeks are easier to chop and handle than slippery bulb onions.
Oven-roasted Gnocchi with Asparagus and Leek instructions
- Preheat oven to 220°C (425°F). In a large bowl, toss the gnocchi with half the oil until coated. Spread out evenly on a baking tray, sprinkle with salt, pepper, and half the butter..
- Wash the asparagus and trim the woody part at the bottom, cut into thirds..
- Cut the white part of the leek lengthwise and then slice into thin half moons..
- Peel the shallot and slice thinly..
- Add asparagus, leek, shallot, and the frozen vegetables (if using) to the same bowl and toss with the remaining half of the oil, until coated. Then spread evenly on a different baking tray, sprinkle with salt, pepper and the rest of the butter..
- Place both trays in the oven (if placing on different levels, put the gnocchi on the lower, the greens on the higher level) and bake for 20 minutes..
- Five minutes into the baking, gently stir the gnocchi to distribute the butter. Do the same with the vegetables. This should be repeated every five minutes for the vegetables ONLY..
- Once the 20 minutes are over, take both trays out of the oven, add the gnocchi to the vegetables, sprinkle with the parmesan cheese and toss to mix..
- Serve with additional parmesan, if desired, and enjoy!.
Break or cut off the woody ends of the asparagus spears. Add the gnocchi, pancetta, reserved cooking liquid, lime juice, salt and pepper to the skillet. Cook for one minute or until mixture is piping hot, taking care. Oven roasted asparagus goes wonderfully with pan seared steaks, roasted chicken, or grilled whole fish. Roasting is one of my favorite ways of The technique of roasting the asparagus at a high temperature cooks the outside quickly so that the asparagus gets tender but still retains a bit of crunch.
Thank you mother amel for sharing Recipe: Yummy Oven-roasted Gnocchi with Asparagus and Leek, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp