Mushroom and Spinach Sauté.
You can cook Mushroom and Spinach Sauté using 6 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mushroom and Spinach Sauté
- It’s 2 teaspoons of olive oil.
- You need 2 cups of sliced fresh mushrooms.
- You need 2 of garlic cloves minced.
- Prepare 1 package of 5 to 6 ounce fresh baby spinach.
- You need 8 of th teaspoon salt.
- It’s 8 teaspoon of pepper.
Mushroom and Spinach Sauté step by step
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium high heat. Add mushrooms; sauté until tender, about two minutes. Add garlic; cook one minute longer. Add spinach in batches; cook and stir until wilted, about one minute. Season with salt and pepper. Serve immediately.
Thank you tante ida for sharing Recipe: Yummy Mushroom and Spinach Sauté, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp