The Burgers I Relish.
You can have The Burgers I Relish using 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of The Burgers I Relish
- Prepare of Relish.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of green tomato diced.
- It’s 1/3 cup of diced kosher pickle.
- You need 2 tablespoons of kosher pickle juice.
- It’s 1/4 cup of hot hamburger drippings.
- You need of Burgers.
- Prepare 1 pound of ground beef divided into 4ths.
- You need To taste of salt.
- It’s To taste of ground black pepper.
- It’s of Bread.
- Prepare 4 slices of white bread.
- It’s of Cheese.
- It’s 3 ounces of Colby cheddar Monterey jack cheese sliced.
- You need 1/3 cup of chicken broth.
- It’s of Condiments.
- You need To taste of mayonnaise.
- Prepare To taste of yellow prepared mustard.
- It’s To taste of Heinz tomato ketchup.
The Burgers I Relish instructions
- Fry the burgers in a pan season first side with salt and pepper. Dice the kosher pickle..
- Turn the Burgers, slice and dice the green tomato..
- Add the pickle, tomatoes, onions, pickle juice and burger drippings..
- When the one side of the Burgers are done add some relish to the done side. Stack the Burgers on top of the relish. Drain the remaining drippings. Add cheese on top of top burgers. Add chicken broth and cover steam the cheese on top..
- As the cheese melts turn off the heat it will continue to melt. Toast the bread..
- When bread is toasted add mayonnaise, burger melts, mustard and ketchup. Serve I hope you enjoy!!!.
Thank you mother yuli for sharing Recipe: Delicious The Burgers I Relish, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp